View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Continue the Story... 

Post Continue the Story... • Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 pm
Wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the RP/IS board. So I'm classifying it as a forum game and sticking it here.

Based off something I found while exploring TVTropes, the objective here is to make the story go on for as long as possible.

Rules:
1. Obey the rules of EDN.
2. No double posting.
3. Be as serious or as silly as you want.
4. Posts can be as long as you want from a few words to several paragraphs. However, no "Forever Forgotten" length posts.
5. Have fun.

----------
Start!
----------

In the land of Hyrule there is a legend, held dear to the hearts of all - especially middle-aged men wearing spandex - that tells...

Nightmare Inc. We kill your childhood.

And then some.
This space claimed by Mintle "Shelly" Turteetish! (Formerly known as Vaati.)

"Hello ladies. Look at your villain, now back to me. Now back at your villain, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped toying with you and started messing with the flow of time, he could attempt to look like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the palace of my dreams, witnessing the man your villain can't look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's the Light Force, flowing out of your beloved princess. Look again. THE PRINCESS IS NOW DEKU NUTS. Anything is possible when your villain tries to look like me and not a pig-beast. I'm on a Helmaroc."

Pyro Geno.
"He came back from above. To set. Things. On. FIRE."

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 pm
Of a brave soul who traveled from distant lands. He did not seek fame or fortune, he had merely one goal in sight. His destiny belonged to...

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:48 am
Becoming a fairy and finding the last chocolate cake. Thus, he ventured...

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:18 pm
...into the Lost Underwoods. Rumor had it a 'wonder chef' of sorts dwelled there and held the fabled Gem of Cocoa. This Gem had the power to show anyone where chocolate-y goodness was kept. The right words would show the way, but only so long as the viewer chanted the words...

And then some.

"Hello ladies. Look at your villain, now back to me. Now back at your villain, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped toying with you and started messing with the flow of time, he could attempt to look like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the palace of my dreams, witnessing the man your villain can't look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's the Light Force, flowing out of your beloved princess. Look again. THE PRINCESS IS NOW DEKU NUTS. Anything is possible when your villain tries to look like me and not a pig-beast. I'm on a Helmaroc."

Pyro Geno.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:36 pm
"It's-a-me-Mario!" Three times forward and backwards. Or so he thought. Instead, this attracted a mysterious, boney fellow. The skeleton...

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Profile YIM
Hylian Knight

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 am
BEEX! The Wood's most renowned reporter! With gusto and fierceness our 'ace with no mace' sprung forth and began to question Mr Protagonist about his motives and alleged scandals with the Prime Minister's daughter. Our 'hero' immediately went to arms and stabbed at the boneman, but our clever and quite handsome 'Scooper trooper' dodged with ease and rebutted with an inquiry on the recently surfaced images of our protagonist's 'goth' phase. To this our 'hero' reached into his tunic and produced from it a.....

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 pm
...the Banana of Over-ripe-itude! With it, our hero fiercely fought off the Stalfos, savagely beating the boney assailant while shouting at the top of his lungs...

And then some.

Pyro Geno.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:39 am
Unfortunately for out dear hero (if you dare to call him this) his screaming summoned three residents of the Underwoods. One was a savage, slimy, yout called Zetsu. The other a giantess with a metal-spiked club made of dragon-bone (specifically a creature re-killed in OoT). The third, a monstrous thing called 'An-a-taz' (that tried to tase him with his electric claws). As he stared in fear, shock, and awe, a certain time wizard reformed himself and knocked him out with a bony fist to the back of the head!

He next woke up...

Profile YIM

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:55 pm
...in a cucco shed. So many black, soulless eyes stared back at him. They were kind of cute!

"Leeeegion," crowed one. Adorable!

"Outssssiderrr," hissed another. Cheeky!

"Tasssty," whispered a third. D'awww.

"Hey there!" Good Din! Our hero threw himself at the shed's entrance landing in a heap on top of a white creature.

"Owww that hurt," moaned the creature, righting itself. It sat on its tail and noticed our hero in great pain. "Oh! Hey buddy, are you alright?"

Our hero fumbled around in his bag, eyes fixed on the dog-like monster.

"Can you speak? Oh... Guess not. Shucks. Well, my name's Cahper, a Mo-"

Shing! The beast's head rolled to the ground, severed by our hero's most trusted weapon. It was known as...

And then some.

Pyro Geno.

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 pm
The Eliminator of All Things Abnormal. Too bad it only worked 1 out of 1,000,000,000 times he used it. Thus, when the other creatures of the Cahper's village saw what our 'hero' had done, they put him in chains, (threw him back into the evil Cuccoo barn*), and readied him for the harshest punishment imaginable. His punishment was...

* (Footnote: Luckly the Cuccos were chained up as well, he just had to listen to their horrible taunts as he awaited his doom.)

Profile YIM

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm
...a beheading by a violin made of feathers. While our hero awaited his fate, he heard someone or something whisper...

And then some.

Pyro Geno.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:54 pm
"I.... want... your.... toes....." A pink, fluffy bunny stepped out of the shadow and started knawing on his feet.

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:10 pm
... HE BIT OFF HIS FOOT AND STOOD ON A TREE STUMP YELLING, "ALALALALALAL YOPI !!! THE BUNNY RIPPED OFF HIS OWN HEAD AND UNDERNEATH HE REVEALED HIMSELF AS...

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:27 pm
The infamous Muffin Man Who Lives on Drury Lane! PLOT TWIST! He cackled maniacally and said to our hero...

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Continue the Story... • Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:42 pm
HAHAHAHA. YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT IT TWAS I!..........the infamous....MUFFIN MAN. THE DISFIGURED GOLD AND BROWN MAN JUMPED FROM HIS PERCH AND THREW A......

Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next