View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A Very Random Time 
Hylian Squire

Post A Very Random Time • Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:58 am
Has their ever been a very random thing that you have done, or a random habbit you have please do tell.
But let me say it first *clears throat* Well one time when I was eight, I was wathcing Cars the movie (which I really really HATE now) and it was the first part of the movie where the thingy sticks tounge out to the finish line. Well I was sucked in, and wasn't paying attention to anything, and I started sticking my tounge out and after that part of the movie I just noticed it!
Luckly no one was in the room :think: .

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: A Very Random Time • Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:30 pm
Well, I do this really weird thing whenever I'm playing sports in school. I basically do an extremely stupid, annoying commentary on the game that nobody can listen to without nearly losing their mind. Seriously. I reference things no one else recognizes, swear profusely, give encouragement and DO NOT STOP TALKING. I'm unable to, and I think a demon possesses me whenever I play sports now. Lacrosse and hockey in particular. And it really confuses everyone, both my teammates and opponents. This would be an asset if my teammates weren't staring at me like I'm a bloody idiot instead of taking advatage of the opposite team's distraction.

Yep.
I'm a raving, random lunatic.

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]