View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... 
Administrator

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:05 pm
Alright, well I think RupeeLord is clearly the assassin. You know, rupees are everything in this world. :P Let's all vote him off. Spy.

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:09 pm
Dang, even in the phalla I have my devilish good looks. Anyways, I think it's Citrus, I have a hard time believing that the selection was random, and since he's a rather prominent figure on the boards, logic dictates the assassin would be him.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:22 am
Hmm...I'm not rich...and I'm not greedy... :P

Well, DC WAS the first to accuse, so he must be an assassin. Why else would someone accuse before anyone else has talked about it?

And I believe Rupeelord is also an assassin. I mean, he loves his rupees, and he would probably do anything to have them, even if it means assassinating people.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:17 am
Oh, but just a little hint... Out of the six of you, there is only one assassin... *nods*

Profile YIM WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:30 am
Only one assassin? This shouldn't be too hard.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:59 pm
Yeah. This seems easy, while it also seems hard. How are we gonna find the right person?

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:27 pm
hmmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmmmm...

I believe that if we handle this democratically and offer the assassin cookies if he/she reveals them self we can avoid any unnecessary bloodshed and this can all be handled peacefully... 0_o wait why do I have to be a pacifist aaaaargh *hits red button that fires nukes at greenland* heh heh take that :twisted: ...

um anyway I'm going with arel first its gotta be him...unless the assassin wants cookies. :huh:

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 pm
I think it's Zetsu, being a pacifist :up:

...ever famous... ?

And my username comes from my first name, genii 8S

Profile YIM
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:55 pm
Hmmmmmmm... Well, let's see, Zetsu... You have four other rulers of different lands wanting to kill you for your money and land... Nope, this won't be peaceful... :wink:

Profile YIM WWW
Administrator

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:49 pm
So when does the first round of voting end?

Profile WWW
Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:09 am
Well, when someone actually votes against someone... Currently, I have only two votes and I'm currently waiting for another vote... See, the two votes are between two people, and if a third goes to one of the two already voted, then this round will end... But right now I can't because no one would be eliminated...

Profile YIM WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:39 pm
The problem is, no one has said anything for me to make assumptions based upon. . . Ah well, time for a completely random guess.

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:31 pm
Yes, well... I forgot to mention, but there is only two days to vote and no later except for this time, so if you have not voted and there are one or more votes against you, then that is the end of the round... Since we have a person that has two votes, we will continue... This is the end of round one!

The night was quiet as Lord Last Hylian was going back to his capital... He had a small guard of troops all around him just incase an invader came to take his head... He was obviously drunk for he had half a bottle of wine in his hand and was swaying, singing lightly... A guard in the way back blinked, falling from his horse.. An arrow stuck in his back... Soon, all the guards were dropping like flies, alarming the lord... He stopped his horse, which reared back, flipping him off... He hit the ground hard, hearing the screams of his men... His vision was going away as he started to pass out, seeing a figure in a cloak walk towards him... He reached his hand out, thinking it was a guard... A smile crossed the figure's face as the assassin through a knife, hitting perfectly at the neck... Slowly the figure reached down, sliding a feather across the wound, collecting the blood to show to the assassins' creed of the victory...
---------------------------------
Last Hylian was voted to be the assassin...
The assassin picked to assassinate Last Hylian and has wasted the free kill...
----------------------------------
A week later...
Five members sat at the table, glaring at each other... A seat lay where Lord Last Hylian sat, but now in the ground...
Dark Princess looked at the rest of them, shaking her head at the complete silence... Finally Lord Zetsuboubirri got up and looked at everyone... "See?! I proposed peace and now one of the enemies lay in the ground, the assassin out to get us!" he hissed, looking around... "But now that he is gone, I was able to take his land and my clans are now able to free our wings and kill the rest of you! You shall all see the end soon enough!" he hissed, pointing to each before sitting... Lord Darth Citrus grabbed the sword at his side, ready to kill Zetsu for what he had said... As for the rest, especially Rupee Lord, were ready to march into Lord Zetsu's land and take out his clans and control the land, but only time could tell now that they knew someone was dead and the killer is still out there... The meeting did not go well, and all the members did was talk about killing each other for their lands, but something seemed wrong... Four of the members talked about it while one sat there, glaring at them... That one could determine the end of the wars, and they were extremely rich......

Now for the green... That was a twist, and I allowed the assassin to get one of them where if they wanted someone out without any votes on them, then the other votes were knocked out... But the assassin can only use ONE, and since it has been used, voting is the only way to kill the player...

Profile YIM WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:43 pm
Teh CRAP! Everyone wanted me dead. . .

Administrator

Post Re: [Phalla] Assassination Phalla... • Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:36 pm
So um I still say RL is the evildoer. We need to end his reign of terror!

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next