View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Reply to Death 
Administrator

Post Reply to Death • Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:51 pm
Here's how this little game works, reply to this thread, but hold your breath the entire time you're typing. Ignore grammar and spelling. Your comment is done once you cannot hold your breath any longer. No spam.

After you exhale, or wake up from blacking out, hit submit. (Don't be an idiot and play honestly, this is the internet we're talking about after all, the giant CESSPOOL OF HONESTY *cough*.)

Also don't die, play responsibly :p.

(with proper punctuation, spelling and capitalization, I made it to -hit submit.- before I had to take a breath, I know, I'm'fat.)

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 pm
Ok, let's see here. This is kind of fun actually. Ok now it's not so fun. Doo doo dooo doo dodoo Losing air. Yeah, not fun anymore.

Done. :/

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 am
this seems to be an interesting idea but I don't know how long it'll be popular ... *dies*

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:11 pm
So, I once heard that inside a deep space station we all had to find a well, but it was impossible so I siply put a bomb into the engine and let it explode and des- *Dead*

Profile YIM WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 pm
Man, you guys never listen! I told you not to die, now I have to pick up all of your corpses and burn them or at least do whatever is physically possible so that no one ever finds the evidence, hahahahaha!

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:42 pm
Trying again. Because I'm bored. Man, my eyes are watering for some reason. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:06 pm
This is sillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly ZE! You a mad man with no respect for me and stuff. I might die, or abandon ship or something and then what will you tell DC? :p Teehee just kidding...oh, this kinda hurts...really bad. *turns blue, breathes* 0_o

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:27 am
woah last time I did really pathetically I must do better this time must I must

my typing's slow. T_T

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:13 pm
Yo yo mo' fo's! Wazzup in the hizz houze!? I wanna learn how to hold my breath for more than a few se- ow, it's starting to hurt. Ow.... Ow.... Gah!

Profile YIM WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:22 pm
Man, it's been a while since I've been in here. You people all need to learn to hold your breath longer, or type faster. Me, I'm going swimmingly. Also, I have an exam in about...5 hours. Thermodynamics. Good fun. Fairly critical to everything I have to do for the next 4 years. Ooh, I'm getting a bit sluggish, and making a lot of corrections. Ah well, best to stop soon before I pass out. Good luck to all of you beating me! Ha ha! :P -dies-

Zora Guard

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:32 am
I agree Yaz, these people really need to have a higher tolerance to holding their breath. I mean, it is a skill that can be carried through into all walks of life: swimming... okay, mainly swimming, but still, it's a very important skill and one should learn how to do these things. When one stops trying to improve their skill set they really start to lose focus on the important things in life. I'm starting to go red so I may have start breathing now but hey, I think I made a good run. I'd like to thank my lungs for making this post possible and ZE for allowing me this opportunity. Thanks guys! POSTED!

Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 am
So today I finally learned something important about Valve and why they need to stop promising things before...

Ok that was kind of sad. In my defense I was on the bike for about half an hour before doing this. ;P

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:30 am
WEll I certainly have learned that I am going straigh tto University Hell, hurray! I slept past two alarms to go to Physics lecture and then another to go to Chemistry lab. WHich this lab and next week's go together into one big formal lab. Oh well. The entire lab section is only worth 15%, so 120/150 isn't going to kill me in a class I don't even go to lectures for...

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:29 pm
Well...I feel weird typing without breathing. I'm quite impressed with Yaz's ability to do this. I think i could probably match his skills. University hell doesn't sound very good omg i can't take this anymore i'm done!! BLAHH

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Reply to Death • Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Well, I figured I'd try this since I can't breath anyway since I have a stupid cold. I'm listening to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody and this is bad I'm running out of breath *gasp*

I couldn't figure out what I wanted to type while doing that. xD

Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next