View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Ongoing Zelda Story 
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:24 am
They were all destroyed by a Korean nuclear missile launched by George Bush, now the dictator of Korea, stating that the only way to save them was by means of replacing all their bones with metallic goo and their eyes with a robotic laser shooting version and uploading their brains through a virtual system stored in a Japanese database in a secret underground base of Tokyo, thus beginning the war of...

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:44 am
Pretty freaking awesome, and thus as the legends told the war of pretty freaking awesome did last for one million years whence at its grand conclusion the only survivor was Mr. Rogers in a blood stained sweater, who then . . .

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:49 am
Decided to go on a brest cancer campaign to help women in need of this terrible disease in order to redeem himself for all the bad crimes he did to little children in the past, whom one of them happened to be...

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:57 am
Lady Sir. GaGa who while in aninsane rampage had chopped off one of Mr. Rogers arms which cause him to . . .

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:59 am
Committ suicide with the other arm as an innocent bystander with an ice cream cone stared upon, and then Lady Sir. Gaga made a new song about...

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 am
fluffy stuff and kittens and horses and puppies and duckings and bunnies and putting them all into a massive blender and making a bloody fluffy smoothie which tastes like brains, needless to say it was very popular with 12 year old zombie girls and gay cyborgs which so happened to be marching on Belgium at that very moment to . . .

Terminian Captain

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:20 am
Meet Tom Dickson! Will it blend? That is the question! Doo doo doo doo dooooooo...doo doo doo doo doo dooooo!!! OH MY GOD IT'S A-

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:58 am
Giant Airship shaped like an eggplant! Everyone was shocked and freaked out by this developement and mor than a few wet themselves, after spending several months gazing at it's sudden and aubergenic beauty everyone when about their usual business . . . which was to destroy everything! so . . .

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 am
The giant eggplant's inhabitants, the.....

"...It's not going so well. I lit myself on fire." -Caboose.

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:53 pm
Aubergurs, left the Eggplant and boarded an Aubergine which was standing right next to it so they could . . .

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:20 pm
destroy the human race using only pickles, a dozen gallons of beach sand, and 12 drunk ewoks. This plan was...

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:29 am
To feed to ewoks the sand and drop them out of the aubergine using the pickles as parachutes onto the sydney opera house where they would spontaneously combust causing . . .

Hylian Swordsman

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 pm
A MASSIVE explosion that would, theoretically, cause the...

Administrator

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:54 am
After deliberation, the staff has decided to move this topic to the Randomly Random Board.

Reason: Obvious Observation

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: Ongoing Zelda Story • Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:57 am
...carry on.

~Samuel Clemens

Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next