View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Hello! 
Hylian Squire

Post Hello! • Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:56 am
Hello everybody Im Taso (not my real name this is my made up character name). Im 14 and im a guy, Im extermly smart and that sometimes tend to piss people off, I love LoZ and games in general. I play Maplestory and Mabiogin by Nexon, But I am not an entire Nerd i am a jock too and im posting this today knowing in 2 day i have football camp for high school. I live in San antonio Texas. I am takeing Biology and 10th grade math so i may not be on alot ( i did ninth grade algebra in 8th grade) Also i tend to ramble on alot 0_0 . Im into RPs so invite me anytime to join one as from what i read about your curretns rps seem fun. OK i guess thats it, oh also im kinda shy so so i may not use the chat much.

Hylian Knight

Post Re: Hello! • Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 pm
Hmm. You're QUITE the rambler.....but even still, welcome to the Underwoods. Go read the Rules to refresh on Forum conduct.....otherwise, have fun. I too enjoy an RP every once in a while....

Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Hello! • Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:50 pm
Hey man Welcome to the Underwoods, I think we talked before but here's a real welcome. Hope you stick around, you seem like a decent bloke.

Oh and read the rules keep it classy ect. :mat:

Administrator

Post Re: Hello! • Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 am
Welcome to the Underwoods, Taso. Make sure to have fun (and start) posting around the forums. Also, get acquainted with the rules up in Breaking News and you should get along just fine with the Moderation Team and everybody else. Enjoy yourself. :p

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Terminian Captain

Post Re: Hello! • Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:14 pm
Hey taso, welcome to the Underwoods, stay out of trouble, blah blah blah... :P

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]