View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 the arrival of edn. 
Banned

Post the arrival of edn. • Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:03 am
Before any one askes me... edn stands for ETERNAL Deku Nut so please don't ask me or ill have to unleash me wrath upon thee. Just kidding 8D .so...i just joined this site on October 22nd,2011 and am a little new to all of this. im starting to get the hang of it all here now though. so if you have any questions...please send me a message for anything you need whether its a donation or just to talk. :grouphug: so please all questions should be written in my messaging system...thank you 8D .

Administrator

Post Re: the arrival of edn. • Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:51 pm
Welcome to the Forbidden Underwoods, edn, though I believe you're quite well versed with everyone by now. Some advice to help you through the bumpy beginnings would definitely include checking out the rules up in Breaking News. They list out proper posting technique, topic creation, and eases social interactions between your fellow members and yourself.

Rules and Guidelines and such, to your benefit read them: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2565

Also, check out the signatures I have for links to the Interactive Series: Forever Forgotten that is the combination of several esteemed authors here on the forums.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Banned

Post Re: the arrival of edn. • Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 am
well thank you for the advice, i put it mto good use and didi just as u told me. there is only one question...HOW DO I CREATE SIGNETURES! T_T

Administrator

Post Re: the arrival of edn. • Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 am
Signatures are created in Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET, MS Paint, and similar programs. Alternatively, you can add your art from the real world by using a scanner. You would then need to upload them to an external image host such as PhotoBucket. Finally, you would go into your profile and edit your signature with the link enclosed in image tags.

Welcome to the Underwoods.

~Samuel Clemens

Banned

Post Re: the arrival of edn. • Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:10 am
if any one knew this...tomorrow is my one week anniversery on this site. How great is that? anyways if any one has information from my Oot problem (read my post) send me info right away, ASAP thanks for you cooperation. I hope we will be the best of friends. :grouphug: :heart: 8D

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]