View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:39 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Miami 'Zombie' 
Hylian Squire

Post Miami 'Zombie' • Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 pm
So to anyone who's been keeping up with the news, there's been this crazy story that occured on Tuesday with a 'zombie' attack in Miami so to speak.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/29/2822971/new-video-shows-more-grisly-detail.html

So what are your alls opinions on it? I mean, I understand they're trying to blame it on bath salts and all that, but it's just so bizarre I can't wrap my head around it.

Either way, I'm still going to start building an arsenal. Better safe than uh, eaten, right?

Zora Guard

Post Re: Miami 'Zombie' • Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:49 pm
I knew they were coming. Time to get ready. I'm not gonna watch that video though. The article was disturbing enough. I believe that if someone's really high/drunk on drugs or alcohol, then it might be possible. That might have caused the attack. But for an actual zombie, you're gonna need some sort of virus that will completley control every part of the brain.

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: Miami 'Zombie' • Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:14 pm
Yeah, well I can believe it's bath salts. Around here there are types of salts that are sold, I believe the active ingredient is MDPV, or the like? Anyways, a kid I know who get heavily into it was arrested last year after trying to kill an officer of the law with a fully automatic weapon... When the officer wasn't even confronting him about anything. He just got paranoid and freaked. Salts can do much more than any of you would expect, especially considering the fact that there is plenty of natural salt derived solutions people use to get high. (Sass was used in the original root beer I believe, and people buy that off the street as a natural ecstasy/molly alternative

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Miami 'Zombie' • Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 pm
I've heard about people doing bath salts but I had never known the extent to what they could do. Almost freakier than a zombie virus haha.

Hylian Squire

Post Re: Miami 'Zombie' • Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:30 am
This is really creepy! I heard about this too! The man who bit the parts of another man's face was like the scene in the famous series "The Walking Dead". It looks like a man with a zombie personality is real in the person of Eugene, who was shot 2 years ago. There are aggrandizing numbers of incidents like this and I think media has an impact why there is a growing number of violence resembling zombie attacks.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]