View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
 What are you Currently Playing? 
Zora Guard

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:34 am
Playing through Kirby Triple Deluxe and Rune Factory 4. I really like both so far and want to get the old Rune Factory games.

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:36 pm
I've been playing a lot of Bioshock Infinite now that I finally downloaded Burial at Sea 2. Not sure what to think of the whole package as a whole, but I'm attempting to get all of the trophies/achievements.

Also nearly finished the first Golden Sun. I played Lost Age first, and then the DS one... so I thought I'd better play the first game >____>.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:22 pm
I've been juggling a few games lately... Obviously Smoosh 3DS and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Enjoying both immensely and looking forward to trying to bleed out as many hours as I can before Alpha Sapphire/Smoosh U comes out.

You guys MUST be playing games. *cough*

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Zora Guard

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:21 am
Re-playing Persona 3 Portable and getting hyped for Persona Q.

Profile WWW
Goron Warrior

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:52 pm
Playing Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition and Hatsune Miku Project Diva F hyping myself up for F 2nd.

"I used to be able to input a cheat code, now I've got to enter a credit card"
-John "Totalbiscuit" Bain

"If 'something that is utterly incomprehensible' starts getting popular, doubt your generation. Consider that something may be very wrong."
-Kaiki Deishuu

Profile WWW
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:35 pm
Recently 100%ed Skyrim, and am now binging on Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Administrator

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:23 pm
I recently spoiled myself and finally bought a PS4 bundle, so right now I've been playing through The Last of Us Remastered. While I did not really enjoy my time with Naughty Dog's Uncharted, I've definitely found this game a lot more interesting. Hopefully those "230 Game of the Year Awards" won't shadow my opinion on the game, but I'm going into it with very high expectations because of them. :P

I've only put in a couple of hours, so I'm just a tad past the point where Joel first meets Ellie. So, eh.

Also on the go:

Majora's Mask 3D: Currently going through Snowhead
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: On my way to VIRIDIAN CI-, I mean, the 4th gym badge.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Not really sure, it's been a long time... but I'm like Lv 20?

I dabbled in Child of Light off of the Wii U virtual console, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it. I even finished New Game +. Great music, enjoyed the writing, and the game was GORGEOUS. 10/10. 100/100.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Administrator

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:31 am
I've lately been going alternately on MM3D and Pokemon Omega Ruby, and can't even come close to affording all the WiiU games that I want. I'm slowly working on a living dex in pokemon -- nothing hard core, just casually going at it. I've got the regional dex complete and most of the gen 1 pokemon, as well as scattered pokemon I'd collected in previous games.

I will say, I'm a bit disappointed with how MM3D has turned out so far. It's absolutely gorgeous, and I greatly enjoy most of the game, but the boss fights are putting a bad taste in my mouth and
Spoiler: show
I've heard rumours that there is, in fact, no master quest. Can anybody confirm?

~Samuel Clemens

Sub-Administrator

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:30 am
I've been playing Tales of the Abyss...for the 3DS. It's just a port with worse graphics but faster loading times...but considering how bad that tv is, it really doesn't look any different to me... :p

I haven't played the 3DS remake...but I...eyes everywhere. EYES. Seriously though, I never found the boss fights that difficult (even the fish, there's an easy way to kill it in the original...even without milk), I don't want nor need your help...bleh, it's not like the boss fights were the difficult part about the dungeons anyways...

“Asphixation, defenstration, breathing wool, decapitation. Drinking from a lava pool, driving drunk to look so cool. Crazy bees sting you a lot, eating any rats you caught - all these ways that you can die. Don't forget poisonous pie!" -Classic SmashQueen, Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm
There's always another secret... ~ Mistborn, Sanderson

Profile YIM
Sheikah Elder

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:40 pm
Been playing some Starcraft II which I am absolutely garbage at. Also been playing some Civ V: Brave New World which I'm also awful at. Is it just me or are culture wins nearly goddamn impossible?

Administrator

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:53 am
Picked up Undertale despite knowing some endgame spoilers. Doing a Pacifist run (see previous knowledge of spoilers) and almost nearly finished. Also I've been doing a bunch of work in Super Mario Maker! Get a Wii U and get it!

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Hylian Squire

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:39 am
Zeldaeeinstein wrote:
Picked up Undertale despite knowing some legal steroid reviews endgame spoilers. Doing a Pacifist run (see previous knowledge of spoilers) and almost nearly finished. Also I've been doing a bunch of work in Super Mario Maker! Get a Wii U and get it!

Currently playing Abes oddysee!

Last edited by Calaway on Sat May 26, 2018 6:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Administrator

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 am
Recently finished up Beholder and Emily is Away, and currently struggling to get PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds running. Beholder is an Orwellian Dystopia game that pays a fair bit of homage to Papers, Please, but also gives itself enough room to breathe and do its own thing. The gameplay is a bit more comprehensive than PP (you manage an apartment building instead of sitting in a border checkpoint), and I'd highly recommend it. Emily is Away was good, too, and lasts a little under an hour (and it's free).

~Samuel Clemens

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:13 pm
Ahh, Child of Light. Did a NG+ run of that, too. Very fun.

Currently playing Sonic Generations, and need to get a move on Ys III at some point.

On an unrelated note, today marks the 2 year anniversary of Undertale. Yay!

Nightmare Inc. We kill your childhood.

And then some.
This space claimed by Mintle "Shelly" Turteetish! (Formerly known as Vaati.)

"Hello ladies. Look at your villain, now back to me. Now back at your villain, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped toying with you and started messing with the flow of time, he could attempt to look like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the palace of my dreams, witnessing the man your villain can't look like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's the Light Force, flowing out of your beloved princess. Look again. THE PRINCESS IS NOW DEKU NUTS. Anything is possible when your villain tries to look like me and not a pig-beast. I'm on a Helmaroc."

Pyro Geno.
"He came back from above. To set. Things. On. FIRE."

Administrator

Post Re: What are you Currently Playing? • Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:42 pm
Got Horizon: Zero Dawn for Christmas and just finished it a few days ago. Pretty much a 10/10 experience for me, graphics, story, characters, and so on. I will admit the writing and animations during conversations could be a bit wonky.

Next up: Finish Mario&Luigi: Paper Jam -- they just don't make 'em like they used to.

-Carl Sagan

Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28